Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Most Common Pick 3 Lottery Numbers Drawn



what do you look and reach the mental hospital, you '?
want

= less than zero and not 'cause I do not like the work, mind you ..
here now there is' high season, it means that ants seem to 9 / 14 hours a day .. relentlessly.
We bring you the genius of the customers who try to make you go through stupid, and sometimes its just enough to reshoot it as a boomerang
example
last night I get two e-mail from the same address after 2 minutes; the first with the request for a shipment, the second (again, two minutes later) with the request for updates on shipping (err)
laughing on the last answer "I'm flattered But we're not so fast, Unfortunately "
double-check your e-mail .. and IT managers from the vein becomes enlarged me in no time .. hm
likely that the lady in question does not know the other side to have someone who knows .. but you really do not worth backdate your car, send me an email 15 days ago .. and after 2 minutes (having carefully arranged date and time) to ask info on .. not worth it 'cause I know how it works, and since there I was born yesterday I can assure you that there are many better ways to phony someone:)
now .. if the shipment was urgent issues .. 15 days to ask at what point are they?
'm going to dress up laughing:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment