Friday, October 1, 2010

Zig Zag Tobacco Wraps

why pay when there is Internet TV?

September 30, 2010 Last night, there was a lot of Manchester City Champions League - Juventus,
I state that I am not a fan but I like to watch the games every now and then my favorite team (Juventus).
I sit comfortably on the chair and turn on the TV to watch the 2nd time, I begin to run on channel 200, I have the SKY Cinema, World, Sport (including football). NOOOOO
The game is not shown!! Yeah true the Champions League and who is on premiun sky? By the end you pay only 59 € per month (with discount) mica want to see it all right? What are € 708 per year??

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...., but ....... c., but they take us to the c. ... ,


It is ironic my last sentence! very nervous then I turn the PC is beginning to look for "Manchester City - Juventus on internet", "Manchester City - Juventus live over the internet" etc ... then I get to find safety!

My effort is rewarded cira 22:11 to 5 minutes so the 2nd half.

The site that I find is this: DIRETTATV and in the category SPORTING EVENTS find
Manchester City - Juventus LIVE!

So I connect I look in one spot for 8 seconds and the game appears as if by magic, for love is not HD quality but you can see and that is the saying "Do not look a gift horse in the mouth !!!!"











0 comments:

Post a Comment