Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Dvds In My Blueray, Grainy



the newsletter Beppe Grillo read this title "lost decade",

every day I get his "Super News" for mail, I plan to read writing articles, but most of the time due to the lack of time, archive without reading, not today: I read!

Here is an excerpt of the article:
Since 2000, research by the newspaper El Pais on 180 nations only Haiti has done worse in Italy. The whole world has grown more than we do except Haiti, one of the poorest countries, devastated by an apocalyptic earthquake.

Rank growth from 2000-2010 in El Pais Italiafutura :
1 -73 Th position,
pdf
74 to 180 th position, pdf
(revision of the document from the International Monetary Fund - IMF, pdf )

When I open the pdf 74-180 jaw dropped me!
Try to open it and watch our ITALY .............. we see the effect that makes you.


If you want to read the full article here it is: The lost decade

Ps. I think it is important to the dissemination of these data

0 comments:

Post a Comment