Thursday, December 2, 2010

Repositorios Roms Pokemon Cydia



seems that there are technical problems on the servers of facebook, at least for the group "Friends of Daniela Musini", the administrator can not post a message in the same Musini.
For this reason, we publish the message, then linking to it on the group page.
Here is the text:

"I would like to thank Ross via Facebook and Gianni Marini Minarelli for their assistance and welcome all my fellow citizens Rosetani who contacted me by mail / phone / sms and I have expressed affection and "solidarity" after my open letter the periodical HERE ROSE GARDEN ( www.quiroseto.it ). My letter on page 5 has sparked a small storm, and frankly I'm happy! A bit 'of sacred indignation and controversy is good sometimes. Hugs to you all from a "Roseto" true! - Daniela "


0 comments:

Post a Comment