Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I -catcher Console - Web Monito

adoptions and other stories

that at this time you were enjoying the head to test my already tried nervous system (Head, only one is something I left, the nerve .. what if I play well States are also diabetic, and h) there was no doubt.
Tired of having empty house, a few months ago I decided to take a couple of cats.
The trouble started almost immediately: after several incazzature I called the person from whom I had taken the beasts, and I asked (not so gently) to come to recover the small metertice. Sura was when you offer to replace the above with another kitten .. that was the great love of writing here since he laid the legs inside the house.
Unfortunately my little boy got sick and did not have it done to recover. He left me last week, and now I can cnfermare that those who have never had a pet at home can not understand how heavy is the vacuum that leaves the animal ..

in the meantime it seems I have been "adopted" by a human being ..
we like, we like a lot, and I live in this thing the incredulous and stunned because I did not expect it could be so good .. so "better than anything I have experienced in the past"

the universe always responds, although
oh and now .. I just want to come home ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment