Monday, July 12, 2010

Presariuo V6000 Window 7 Drivers

Day Mass - Parsley on Tuesday (Daniela PROTTI)

Prologue

If you open the encyclopedia, word for parsley, you will find among other things, this description:
poisonous for cats, parrots and pets in general, which in fact usually avoid eating them.
Now, I never thought of being a cat, a parrot ... and even for "small animal in general, I think I have a problem of size. Any animal I am, I do know that it hurts the parsley, and the story that follows is proof.
I say try, because I know from years of having this ... let's call it intolerance, by: the truth is that if I eat any food that contains this highly acclaimed grass, I'm really hurt. Apart from the "normal" symptoms of poisoning, the most disastrous effects are hallucinations, more or less makes me a syringe of the effect of family size LSD, behold! For this reason, I'm extra careful to avoid it, and everything went well, until Tuesday ...

But my story begins on Saturday ...
Last Saturday, in fact, I came to the country where for years I spend my (small ) holidays. While unpacking I rested on the rocking chair, waiting room, came a group of cyclists, led by the owner of the hotel I am staying, all passed into the dining room were very happy and very many, so I had to then make raise a man from the table, to go out.
the evening, I decided to go to the Vigil Mass, and having arrived a few minutes early, I saw to get the very man who had bothered during dinner, in jeans and Lacoste green hair, rather long, about forty, he went up on the altar and began to arrange the necessary for the function.
The church was filling, and I watched what he was doing, wondering if he was a young altar boy, a clerk or a bit 'seasoned, then disappeared behind the altar, to reappear after a few minutes ... she was dressed as the priest!
He began with: "Sorry if today they are a bit 'stoned, but after the bike ride, I'm really tired ..." It certainly came to tell of tour, travel and collaboration among peers. I must say that as a priest is certainly an interesting character, and began to glimpse the idea, given my previous stormy religious, talk to us one day. The Mass was over before I knew it, and I returned happily to the hotel, promising to return as soon as possible to ask certain questions in this very original parish.
The fateful day came, and it was ... Tuesday!
Tuesday evening, I went back to church for Mass, and when it ended quickly, waited for the Don (of which still do not know the name), could take a moment to ask him for an interview. "Now," he said. So we moved to the sacristy, and chatted amicably for a half hour. He advised me to try reading the Gospels, but a reading cursive, leaving notes and references: then, if I wanted to investigate some point, he would be willing to explain it.
I greeted him, I stopped in a bookstore, I bought the book of the Gospels and went back to the hotel. While waiting for dinner I began to read, and I must say that reading turned out to be exciting from the start, with all those demons, devils, thieves and traitors ... better than a Fantasy ...
I served dinner, and as I was alone at the table, continued Read more ... without realizing eat rice and parsley ...
When I realized it was too late, I had eaten almost everything ... I thought that maybe nothing would happen, that many years had passed since the last time ...
But no: you have no idea, how many of us Devils were that night in my room? There were dozens! And I could not get up because I had stomach pain, and they jumped in from the balcony, had pitchforks, they entered the door closed (I saw them, even though they were beyond the door), and I wanted to bring into hell, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth ... and I spent the night staring at the door, because if you just I looked away, they would come to take me away ...
the morning, with eyes "a ballet," I fell asleep on the cup of milk for breakfast and I asked if I had slept well, and I wished strongly that one of the Devils had forgotten the fork to my room to get on the victim on the spot ... ... I checked they had taken away all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment