Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sound Drivers For Windows 7 Dell Optiplex Gx620

Indiana Jones (Daniela PROTTI)

not true. I did not want to do, I did not have the slightest intention, so why am I here?
Just because they are convinced that I am not afraid of anything? Not true!

Damn, been extinguished where I chased the matches? Ah, here they are. ... Nooo, I have fallen. ... Taken!
Fiuuuu ....

I fear, but I also have this accursed self-love, that keeps me from saying it. The result? Here I am, where I would absolutely not be, to do something that I do not feel able to do ... Ugh.

But how do I go from here now? We spend there? And if everything falls on me? Bah, let 's go ... yes, I pass by that ....

Sure, it's my fault, it's me, the one that behaves like a tomboy. I am, that beats louder, and alas, it's me, the one that stays still while the others take a step back ....
In other words, to me they are looking for.

it ends up that I get lost here, I have to find some reference point to go back. ... Yuck, that stinks! But what .... Oh ... that was it: a dead rat! Well, at least I'm sure he'll find myself there at the back, eh eh ....

But it is not right here, did not let me choose. Dad is sick, my mother did not feel, my sister is too sensitive ... .. I was the last one, how could I refuse? Deep down, I think I have frigate, as usual, knew that letting it last, I could not say no. The truth is that I am too naive, and I "make up" with tissue paper. Ugh.

Wow, look great .... I wonder what's inside a pity that I can not stop now. But when I open it back ... .. (if I find him), maybe it's the coffin of some other mouse, ha ha ...

Of course I really should learn to speak clearly, it's not a stigma, fear! They are not obliged to do the 'Indiana Jones grass, to please them .... For them no, but ....

... .. This is Indiana Jones, who fearlessly (so to speak), make their way through the ruins of the temple (temple, maybe not, but the ruins of course, heh heh)
Advance cautiously, keeping the candle to light stretching before him any traps ... and do not step on unpleasant things, you ... (I know, it took a torch soaked in oil, but the candle is all we have, be satisfied).
Finally, down there you see a light, Jones is about to reach the goal; ahiaaaa!!

I'll fool you? Put at least closed shoes. ... Noooo, with flip-flops, I come here. ... But after all I am 12 years old! What did I know, how you get on a roof? This ceiling is low, dirty and very uncomfortable, my knees are on the other hand peeled a bit 'more than usual ... but that knock on the big toe, is already turning blue. And anyway, the shoes I have not closed. ... Perhaps before the beginning of the school, mom buys me; mica can I go to school with rubber flip-flops ...

Even a little effort, and you will see .... L 'garret, finally! So I have to put something under to climb out of here, these bricks are fine, Dad said that there are several ...

Mamma mia, the worst is over, I got this far, now comes the fun part. Going out on the roof and fix the tiles. ... Alas, now I'm really scared! Daddy told me not to go out at all: that the tiles are to be placed right there at your side, and just stretch my arm ... ...
Yes, but my arms are much shorter than her .... I wonder if if recalled, and if I get there?

After completing a level of luck. ... (Maybe it was better to play as MacGyver, bah ...), our Indiana Jones in a skirt climbs up the dormer windows ... ..

... Fantastic ... I forget the tiles, and I look charm the city from the roof, my house is in an old tall building, from up here I see a city of rooftops with chimneys from the fanciful shapes, roof tiles of many different hues, some all green, moss-covered, stone walled gardens in the yards as embedded precious ... is a show that is breathtaking to me, tomboyish girl of 12 years ....

Reluctantly, Jones looks away from the treasure blinding, and turns his attention to the tiles to replace (because it's raining down in the kitchen), curse, do not get there, I knew ....
Carefully slide out the window, remaining well clinging to the jamb with the right hand, extends the left to the tiles. ... still a bit ', come on, still a zic ... .. we are! (Sometimes it helps to be left-handed)
Piano, pianissimo, the tile rebels return to their places, at least for the moment: then, when feeling better, we think dad to fix them. ... Done!

however Wow, how wonderful, on the roof! Now that I've done everything that I have passed this test, that's also back my self-confidence than ever. ... And fear is already forgotten.
he walked back to the trap door, collecting as many cobwebs I can, review at the old trunk ... ..

The feverish wait is over: it is time to open the Ark of the Covenant. Indiana Jones, gently caressing the cover of the ark, the fingers close to the lock, the trigger. ... Hop-là!
Books! Certainly very few texts, hidden in there to prevent the Nazis burned them ... ... I must save them!

Wow! Books! A little 'Vecchiotti, a bit' dusty, but all are healthy, and all mine !!!!!!
The problem now is to take them down, thank goodness my apron is wide, so I gather a bit, 'and I keep it like a backpack walking ... .. holding a candle and a bundle of books is not easy, especially if the bundle in question is your dress, but I need those books, (my now know them by heart, and Christmas is far ...) so limped from the trunk to hatch a shameful number of times I get there and I let them drop below one at a time, trying not to damage them further.

is India, which falls triumphantly to the museum, with the result of his adventures ... ..

then? You did? You have placed the tiles? Were not you afraid to get on the roof?

Fear of getting on a roof? Is that all? I am not afraid anything!


0 comments:

Post a Comment